Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Dare 2B Artzy Day

It's my day over on the Dare 2B Artzy blog.  While it is Valentine's Day [happy V Day by the way], I didn't go for a heart card. That said, I did come up with a very pretty card. :)

Just look at all that lovely glitter!

To make this card, I used the new beautiful Wild Flower Stencil and some glitter paste.

Just spatula on the paste and let dry.  It shows up so gorgeous against the black card stock.

To finish it off, I cut out the Thanks out of a separate panel I just glitter pasted so it would match the rest of the card, and added on a few gems for additional texture.


Have you tried the new stencils yet?  They are very cool!


Thanks for stopping by~

6 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

All that glitter and sparkle makes for a stunning creation. You rocked this!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wow! This is so fantastic and love all the glitter in those great colors. So very beautiful!

Lisa Elton said...

The depth of those colors is incredible! This is pretty Vicki!

Donna said...

Gorgeous, love the deep colors and sparkle!

Sheila H said...

The deep and rich color combo is so dynamic.

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

What fabulous sparkle and shine! Love it! Love & Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic