Sunday, November 19, 2017

CAS on Sunday #121 & A Blog Named Hero

Today I am joining in a couple of challenges. 

For my first card, I am entering this into A Blog Named Hero; CASE a Designer. For my CASE, I chose Tracy Freeman's card.  I love sponging - I love the "glow" that is created.

While I used another company's stamps, I also used Hero Arts Holiday Sayings for the ivy image you see.  This set is retired, but it still qualifies for this challenge [you must use at least 1 Hero Arts product].  Meanwhile, I like my card, and I have yet another Christmas card for mailing.

Here is the card I CASED:
----------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------

I also went on to play in the CAS on Sunday Challenge #121; washi tape.

I love it when I get to use a supply of something I have so much of! [Those trends! :)]  I used the Hero Arts set Joy Stamp & Cut, some pretty die cuts, and some fun washi tape.

Once again, I had a blast.  Thanks challenges.


Thanks for stopping by~

10 comments:

Preeti D. (aka Dutt Preety) said...

stunning cards :)

Lynette said...

Such wonderful cards, Vicki! Love the Washi tape ornament!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Both are wonderful and I can't choose a favorite!

Cheri said...

I love these...so bright, cheerful and very creative!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love both of the cards you made. Each has such lovely bold and bright colors which always makes for a happy feeling.

Donna said...

What fabulous cards Vicki, like the first card, you're background is amazing and beautiful thick embossing and your ornament card is beautiful, like the Joy and your Washi ornament!

Lisa Elton said...

Two perfectly delightful CAS cards Vicki! I like that pretty little ornament!

Tracy Freeman said...

A gorgeous card and love that you cased my card :)

Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Blog Named Hero x

creative lady said...

Love your cards! Thanks for playing along with us at A Blog Named Hero.

Chark said...

love both--the green is so striking and the ornament is a great color combo!